Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am training a new greenie here.

Hey Everyone,
Elder Reay here in Midland, Texas. I am now serving in a singles branch here that just opened a few months ago. I am training a new greenie here. His name is Elder Weldon and he is from Boise, Idaho. We are excited to get to work. I think the most important thing that we will need to do here is just have the faith to find the people that are prepared and be diligent in our efforts. We will need to show the love for the people we come in contact with. I’ve learned a lot about prayer lately. It is so powerful and important to always have a good communication with Heavenly Father. He wants to hear from us and wants to bless us. The more we pray the more we see his hand in our lives. The way we truly come converted to the gospel is by seeing the blessings that prayer has to offer. The church is so true no matter where you go in the world. It’s amazing! I love you all and remember to keep on keepin on!

Love Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment