Friday, May 13, 2011

Attitude is everything!

Hey guys,
How’s it goin? Things here in Midland are moving along. This past Sunday started out being such a terrible day for me. We went and woke up one of the guys who is supposed to be getting baptized next weekend. He said he wanted to come to church but didn’t have a ride so we got him one. When we went with the member to pick him up, he was gone. I was pretty bummed about it. I am human and I was pretty discouraged. After that we went and tried to wake up Brian and Andrew for church and they both were sound asleep when we got there, so that just added to it. I honestly at this point was having a bad day.
I went home and because it was Mother’s Day I got to call my family, which was amazing and immediately my mood changed.
This week my message to everyone is how wonderful families are. They truly are ordained of God and I know that for a fact! My family is amazing! I know that God gave me my family cause he knew they would help me be the person he wants me to be. I have such a great family and so do all of you! Always remember to honor your parents. Do things that will make them proud. It’s amazing how important that commandment is! This weekend we are having a baptism for Brian and it’s going to be awesome. He is way excited now and is ready to make this step. We are all way pumped. The mission is best! Keep on keepin on!

Love Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment