Thursday, July 14, 2011

‘enduring to the end’


Hey Everyone,

How is it goin? Things here are great! I got a new companion. He is a brand new missionary. He is a very tall guy. He's 6'8. His name is Elder Nelson and he is a stud! He’s from Cali. He was the star player for UVU. We are going to have a great time tearing it up here in Midland!
What I’ve learned a lot lately is about ‘enduring to the end’. Sometimes that’s what it takes for us. When we endure to the end we always come out on top. We feel so much better about ourselves. I saw the example of my sister. She had a hard time sometimes on her mission and probably just wanted to go home but she endured to the end and I’m sure she is so happy that she did. I know that I’m grateful that I am enduring. I could have stayed home from my mission after I got hurt and just said I tried but I knew that I needed to finish. I needed to go back out and endure any of the hard times because it is what is going to help me out most in my life. I have had some struggles in my mission lately and as I have endured I’ve seen the blessings come. It may have its hard times but I know the reward we receive from endurance is far greater than anything we will receive from giving up. Never give up! Endure to the end! I can only imagine what how great the reward will be when we all endure to the end and make it back to live with our Father in Heaven one day. That is my goal along with many others. Let’s all endure so we can receive that reward.
Thank you all for what you do and have done for me and my family! I love you all and hope all is well! Keep on keepin on!

Love Elder Weston Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment