Thursday, August 11, 2011

We are having a lot of success!


Hey Everyone,
How is everything going? Things here are going great! We are having a lot of success! Right now Elder Nelson and I have 5 baptismal dates. We have one this weekend that will be going through for sure! CJ is so ready and is excited about his baptism. His dad will be baptizing him which will be a great experience for them both. CJ is thinking about going on a mission cause he wants to be like Elder Nelson cause Elder Nelson is such a stud! We are way excited for this weekend.
I am so grateful to God for all the wonderful people that we are teaching right now in Midland. I don’t know how but we are teaching so many cool people. There are only a handful of solid young single adults in Midland and it seems like we are teaching them all. Wow! We are so blessed! One of the guys we have been teaching who is actually our next door neighbor bought me a tie for my birthday. He is such a good guy! He’s so very humble! All these people that we come in contact with have such great testimonies of Christ, which strengthens my testimony so much.
I’ve learned so much about myself and about others this transfer. I’ve learned that if while we are teaching we focus on just what our investigators need to hear and not worry about a set script to say, that the spirit is there so much stronger. As we have applied it in our work it has gone great! We have squashed any fear with the spirit.
We had a great lesson with Jainee last week about the plan of salvation. Through out all that has happened these last couple weeks with my grandmother passing away something that has improved so much is my testimony of the plan of salvation. I had never really had anyone that close to me pass away. As I’ve studied and tried to receive comfort my testimony has grown. We had a way good lesson with my Jainee, I was able to bear testimony with assurance that I know where we go after we die and that I know that its through Christ that we can return to live with God again. It’s been a wonderful experience and I know the more I bear my testimony on the plan of salvation the stronger it will get and the more spiritual I will get!
Thanks for all you guys do for me! Thanks for the prayers and the support! I love you all! Keep on keepin on!

Love Elder Supereay

No comments:

Post a Comment