Wednesday, May 5, 2010



Dear Sister Reay,
My name is Gale Lewis and I live in Lubbock, Texas. I met your son Friday night when he came to my home with his companion Elder Watson and President and Sister Robison to my fiance Ace Green's birthday party. The Elders came back on Sunday along with their other companion Elder Ostler to teach my mother who will be baptized at the end of the month.

Ace and I gave Elders Reay and Ostler a greenie breakfast Monday morning before we went out on a service project. There is an older sister in our ward that takes in foster children. Ace and I noticed Saturday that her yard was in need of some care so we asked the Elders if they would like to help. I will send the pictures of your son during the service project in another email so I don't overwhelm the email system.

He is being transferred today to his first area so he asked me to send the pictures to you. I have enjoyed getting to know your son. He told us about his knee injury and I could tell that he is very anxious to be in the mission field serving the Lord. Ace is very involved with the Lubbock Texas Mission missionaries and we look forward to seeing Elder Reay grow in his mission.

Gale Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment