Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Take it easy on that knee

Yo what up? P-day is today instead of Thursday this week cause we have zone conference tomorrow. This past week has been pretty good other than the whole dislocating my knee ordeal but I’m doing better. There’s not a whole lot of pain but it’s really stiff in the mornings. Nights are the worst right now cause I just can’t get comfortable so when I finally fall asleep it’s really late. Last week there was 3 days where president told me that he wants me to just chill in the apartment and not to go work. We still worked a little bit cause it’s important that we get out there and do it. So far this week has been good. We are teaching this guy named Domingo and we taught him Monday and yesterday and he seems interested. He has really bad health problems right now but I promised him if he comes to church then he will have better days and a better week. I think if he does come to church then he will get baptized. Justin got married last Saturday so I’m thinking that he is going to be baptized pretty soon which is awesome. We have one more investigator and his name is Litto but we’ve only taught him once since I’ve been here but if we can get him to church then I think he will be baptized too. I pray for our investigators everyday! The members here are so nice. They feed us and treat us so good. One of the recent converts taught Elder Haynie and me how to make cheese cake and enchiladas. I’m gonna make some cheese cake for Sean when I get home. By the time I get home I’ll be pro at making cheese cake. Other than all the stuff I just wrote not much else is going on. We are working with the members and we are hoping to get a lot of referrals coming up pretty soon so once the members get us some more people to teach we will start teaching a lot more. I hope all is well with everyone else and may God be with all of you! I love you all!

Love Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment