Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Baptism!!! On my Birthday!!!

Hey everyone,
This last week was great! Oscar last Friday told us he is excited to get baptized. It's great! Hector and Oscar didn't show up to church but we knew they weren't coming so it didn't let us down at all. Oscar is getting baptized on August 7th which if y'all didn't know is my birthday. What a great birthday present. so yesterday we had one of our zone leaders with us (Elder Villareal) and we taught lots of lessons. We taught Richard last night and Elder V knows Spanish so he taught the whole lesson and even though I couldn't understand most of what he said I could feel the spirit and so could Richard and Sonya and Sonya even started crying. Elder V set a baptismal date with Richard. I love Richard so much and I'm so excited for him! After we taught him we went to Hectors and it went really good. Elder V taught Hectors wife and at the beginning of the lesson she was kinda like not wanting to hear at all but once he started teaching and testifying we could see a huge change in her and she was like wanting to know more. I wish I knew Spanish so bad so I could do these types of things. It made me want to learn. he committed her to come to church and she said she would and he committed her to read and pray to know what we taught her was true. It was really amazing! Things are going great! Thanks for all your support. I love you all!

Love Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment