Thursday, September 9, 2010

I’m happiest when I work hard! (Who is this guy? aka mamareay)

Howdy,
Elder Reay is really tired this week! We have been working so hard and teaching so many lessons and we are just so tired! But it’s ok cause I’m happiest when I work hard! So ya the coolest experience this past week that I have had was on Monday. We were teaching the plan of salvation to Eric and Pony, two of our newer investigators. It was amazing. We were talking about the spirit world and I told them what they need to do to get there and I was talking about baptism. It all just came out awesome and we committed them to be baptized on October 2nd. They are so happy about it. They know all the things that we teach them are true. All we have to do now is get them to quit smoking, which could be hard but the Lord will help us help them. I’m so excited for them! They went and bought their two sons shirts and ties. I gave Eric one of my shirts and a clip on tie because he doesn’t have nice clothes. It was amazing! This week has been a really good week so far. We have also been teaching a members girlfriend named Desiree and she is receptive and likes to learn and listen. The spirit has been strong, as we’ve taught her. The spirit is amazing. It is so key to success and I’ve really found that out! It’s awesome! Anyways I love y'all and am grateful for all you guys do and for your prayers! Later skaters!

Love Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment