Thursday, September 23, 2010

A NEW TRANSFER!!!

Hey Everyone,
I don't have a whole lot to write about other than the fact that I got transferred. I'm no longer in Abilene. I'm in Alpine, TX now. There are actually mountains here and the weather reminds me a lot of Utah. It's a great place. my new companion is Elder Gorden. he is from Orem, Utah and is a cool guy. We whitewashed into this area so we are both going to have to work really hard. The other missionaries that were here before us didn't have a lot of investigators when they left so we are going to have to do a lot of finding and talk to every person we see. I know that if we work as hard as we can the lord will provide people for us to teach. It's great. I was really sad to leave Abilene although it was 20 degrees hotter than here. We had a lot of great things going and that area is on fire right now. We had 9 investigators to church there last week which was really awesome. we got the Jarvis family to come and we were so excited to see them there. They are such a great family and they are going to be members of the church one day and I am just happy for them. We drove out to say bye to them and to say bye to Matt and Aveline. I love the members down there but I think it was harder to say goodbye to the investigators we had and to say bye to Xassiel. But I know that god has put me in Alpine for a reason so I'm just gonna start working hard. Things are going great though and I know that they are going to pick up! Thanks for all the support from all you guys! I love you all!

Love Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment