Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blue Bell Ice Cream

Hey Everyone,

This past week was really good I had blue bell ice cream this past
week. I didn't realize but man did I miss it. But some other really
great things happened. We started teaching two girls, their names are
Shaianne and Shawnee. they are getting baptized on the 26th of this
month. We went over to their house last night and taught them the 3rd
lesson (gospel of Jesus Christ) Elder Vega does this really cool way
of teaching it. He gets a tea bag and inside the tea is sin and when
you repent and get baptized he dumps the tea out and the sin was gone.
Then you get baptized by fire. He lit the tea bag on fire and then it
started floating and he explained the holy ghost will help you make it
back to heaven as it's floating up. It was really cool and really
spiritual. On Monday night we went and saw this guy who is less active
and he had a terrible day that day and he has been trying so hard to
get back to church. We just talked with him and man the spirit was
stronger than I have felt it in a long time. I got to testify to him
of how trials make us who we are. Of how the atonement helps us
overcome anything we go through and how the power of prayer and
scripture study are our weapons to fight Satan. I know that I am where
I am supposed to be. The transition hasn't been easy but it is
definately worth it. I want to end by thanking all of you for all your
prayers and all you do! I love you all. Keep on keepin on!!

Love Elder Weston Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment