Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm back in the mission again!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!

I am back in the mission field and it is great. I am serving in Carlsbad, New Mexico. my companions are Elder Vega from Chino, California and Elder Soffe from Murray, Utah. they are both really good guys and the work here is going well. We have a baptism on Saturday and that will be great. We are teaching a family tonight and are gonna set dates with the kids so that will be good. also. The people here are so nice and humble. There's even a missionary here named Rory Preece who trained my cousin Ty Davies in this same city and everything. It's crazy how things are and how small the world is. We cover 2 wards here in Carlsbad so that's a lot of people I have to meet and learn their names. I am so bad with names too. It takes me forever to get peoples names down. But I'm grateful that im able to be back out here serving. There's two Spanish missionaries here too. One of them is the famous Elder Josh Martinez who is from Springville. He is a great guy and its good to see a familiar face around from time to time. Another person who I will see that is familiar is Elder White from Springville. He is my zone leader and I love that man. I'm so grateful that I am out here serving. You all should be jealous cause it's fun. Thanks for all the support you give me! I love this gospel and serving the Lord! It rocks! I want all of you to remember to keep on keepin on and to roll with the bunches!

Love you guys
Elder Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment