Thursday, March 3, 2011

We have seen a lot of miracles !!

Hey Everyone,
Things here are going great! We had the wonderful opportunity to baptize Shawnee and Cheyanne Marrs last Saturday. It was such a great experience and they absolutely loved it. You could tell how grateful they were to be able to make promises with God. It was so great to be able to be a part of that day. We are also having another baptism this coming Saturday. We are baptizing a boy named August Bowman. He has a testimony of the gospel and is so excited to be able to be baptized.
We have seen a lot of miracles within the last week. Elder Soffe and I went out with a returned missionary named Joseph Jenkins who just finished serving in the Arizona Mesa Mission and it was great. You could tell that he knew what his purpose was as a missionary and accomplished what he needed to. He came out with us to try a guy named Ghris that we have been teaching and Chris was gone so we were ready to leave. Joseph saw this guy that is Chris' neighbor and went and talked to him. I will be honest with you I didn’t even think about going and talking to this guy but Joseph did. We were able to teach him and hopefully go back and talk more with him. I was grateful for Joseph. He taught me that as long as we are diligent and doing what we are supposed to then the Lord will provide. We had tried the people we had an appointment with and they weren’t there so the Lord provided us with Thomas.
I think that no matter what we can always learn something from someone no matter who it is. Sometimes the things we learn from other people are how not to do things but that’s one thing I have noticed coming back out. I don’t take any pride in what I do cause I know that God is who makes it all happen. I will take any advice from people because I know I can always do better. We have a lot of great things going on out here and it is all because of Heavenly Father. I’m so grateful to Him and to all of you. May you all have a blessed week. I love you all!

Love Elder Weston Reay

No comments:

Post a Comment